- Panic exit device with a classic but ever-fashionable line, available in the standard combination of black nylon arms/casings with an anodized aluminium bar;
- Certified for insertable latch mechanisms with 65 mm openings for single leaves and active leaves, and with 80 mm openings for passive leaves;
- Reversible for assembly on right- or left-hand opening doors;
- Protrusion 100 mm;
- Proposed in complete KIT in a single black/green box;
- Package label indicates the product specifications;
- Wide variety of options: colored bars, colored or stainless steel handles, latch mechanisms with access control functions, special coded or mastered cylinders.
Also suitable for doors with classifications up to:
Suitable for single-leaf doors and for the active or passive leaf of double-leaf doors up to 1350 x 2880 mm/leaf in size with a maximum weight of 300 kg/leaf.
|Denomination||TWIST PANIC EXIT DEVICE|
|Manufacturer||Ninz S.p.A. Corso Trento, 2/A I-38061 ALA (TN)/ITALIA|
|Year application trademark||08|
|N° and year of the regulation||EN 1125:2008|
|N° of CE certificate||1228-CPD-2007|
3 7 7 B 1 3 2 1 A A
|1° 2° 3° 4° 5° 6° 7° 8° 9° 10°|
1° Category of use: high frequency 2° Durability: 200,000 cycles 3° Mass of door: over 200 kg 4° Suitable for fire/smoke doors 5° Safety: suitable for evacuation routes 6° Highly corrosion resistance 96 h 7° Safety of materials 1000 N 8° Protrusion of the bar: up to 150 mm 9° Activation type: push bar 10° Suitable for single- and double-leaf doors
KIT TWIST IN BLACK NYLON
Description The EXUS LP panic exit device consists of a horizontal bar made of anodized aluminium that engages lever arms attached to control mechanisms in order to activate the latch mechanism.
- Reversible for right- or left-handed opening;
- Applicable to single-leaf or double-leaf doors;
- Suitable for PROGET/UNIVER/REVER and other types of panic doors;
- The horizontal bar is made of extruded anodized aluminium with an elliptical 40 x 20 mm cross section and a length of 1150 mm;
- The two lever arms are made of black nylon with a galvanized steel core;
- The two control mechanisms are made of galvanized steel with black nylon casing, one of which has an EXIT label to indicate the latch mechanism side;
- The panic/fire latch mechanism is for European profile cylinders;
- The external controls and mounting plates are made of black nylon, the under-plate is in galvanized steel.
- Aluminium bar painted in RAL colors
- External BM and BSP controls in polished stainless steel
- External BM and BSP controls painted in RAL colors
- MAC® 1 type panic latch mechanism with access control function
- Coded or mastered cylinders
- Microswitches and cable gland, for signaling when the door is open
KIT for single-leaf doors or the active leaf of double-leaf doors KIT contents : 1 panic latch mechanism for 65 mm holes, 1 insert for the latch mechanism keeper, 2 control mechanisms, 2 black nylon cover casings, 2 black nylon lever handles, 1 anodized aluminium bar, 1 black nylon external control, 1 half-cylinder with 3 keys, 1 drilling guide, 1 adhesive pictogram (green arrow), 1 installation/maintenance manual.
|Article no.||KIT bar||Leaf thickness|
|4204301.031||TW BM*||60 mm|
|4204301.032||TW BSP||60 mm|
|4204301.033||TW BS||60 mm|
|4204301.034||TW BMC||60 mm|
|4204301.035||TW BC||60 mm|
* versions that can be combined with the MAC® 1 latch mechanism
KIT for the passive leaf of double-leaf doors. Suitable for PROGET/UNIVER/REVER fire and multi-purpose doors. KIT contents : 1 panic safety lock for 80 mm hole, 2 control mechanisms, 2 black nylon cover casings, 2 black nylon lever arms, 1 anodized aluminium bar, 1 upper relatch device, 1 floor-mounted bushing, 1 link arm guided (except for REVER and UNIVER MULTI-PURPOSE), 1 drilling guide, 1 adhesive pictogram (green arrow), 1 installation/maintenance manual.
|Article no.||KIT bar||Door|
|4204302.010||TW A||PROGET** fire and multi-purpose|
|4204302.011||TW A||UNIVER fire|
|4204302.012||TW A||REVER and UNIVER multi-purpose|
**manufactured after 01.01.2005
KIT for the passive leaf of double-leaf doors. Suitable for other types of multi-purpose doors KIT contents : 1 panic safety lock for 80 mm hole, 2 control mechanisms, 2 black nylon cover casings, 2 black nylon lever arms, 1 anodized aluminium bar, 1 upper relatch device, 1 upper keeper, 1 angle-iron support, 1 adjustable upper rod, 1 lower rod, 1 floor-mounted bushing, 1 link arm guide, 1 drilling guide, 1 adhesive pictogram (green arrow), 1 installation/maintenance manual.
|Article no.||KIT bar||Door|
|4204305.004||TW A||Other types of multi-purpose doors|